Khazanah supports and contributes to the Government’s national transformation initiatives

Our investment portfolio comprises interests in more than 100 companies across multiple sectors, industries and geographies, either directly or indirectly through ownership of shares. This diverse portfolio reflects the work we do to create value, economic impact and linkages for Malaysia. Approximately 55% of our Realisable Asset Value (RAV) by geographic exposure is in Malaysia, with the remaining 45% located overseas.

TOTAL INVESTMENTS

No of
Transactions 1
Investment
Amount
(RM b)
2004-201717587.9

1 Number of discrete new investments

TOTAL DIVESTMENTS

No of
Transactions 1
Divestments
Proceeds
(RM b)
Gains on
Divestment
(RM b)
2004-201710259.227.4

Swipe the table to view more >

As at 31 December 2017 | Source: Khazanah Analysis

As at 31 December 2017 | Source: Khazanah Analysis
2 Value of investments is allocated by the holding company's country of domicile

As at 31 December 2017 | Source: Khazanah Analysis
3 An estimate of attributable value according to the countries where investee companies have operations

Khazanah Turkey Regional Office

The Khazanah Turkey Regional Office (KTRO) which opened in 2013, is Khazanah’s fourth regional office after the Beijing, Mumbai and San Francisco offices. KTRO serves as a platform to enhance and strengthen regional investment and business links, including in the Middle East and North Africa, Central Asia and Europe.

CREATING VALUE THROUGH OUR INVESTMENTS

Khazanah adopts an active role and macro-management approach as shareholder in its drive for transformative results. We partner our investee companies in a collaborative manner to venture into new markets and work with public and private sector entities to help catalyse growth and development of Malaysia.

To add The Khazanah Report 2017 onto your home screen: tap and then Add to Home Screen